Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Just Now Decided This Song Pisses Me Off.

Remember that piña colada song? (And I know you do if you're of a certain age) How dumb do they think we are? They both went into a bar ready to cheat on their spouse and then just said "Ha ha....silly us"

Really?

I call bullshit. They immediately got into a screaming match, and at the very least ended up in couples therapy, if not far worse. I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of them ended up dead.

Stupid song.

I probably need more to do tonight.







OK wait.....one more thing. What's with the horrible lip syncing? We were expected to believe this? Seriously? Were people just dumber back then or what?

Jusus, I think I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

Alice said...

You know how sometimes the mere mention of a song is enough to get it stuck in your head? For hours? >:(

Got any recommendations for how to treat the migraine you just caused?