Thursday, December 04, 2014

Sometimes, My Friends, The Jokes Just Write Themselves. That Won't Stop Me From Taking A Crack At It Though.

During the tour of CVS corporate headquarters, it was indeed obvious Foulkes takes her butts seriously.

"No one, and I mean no one, has assembled a bigger collection of assholes than we have right here in this building"  She gushed. "And not just in the drugstore industry. I'll go on the record right now in saying that I don't think there's a company in the history of commerce that has had more butt openings than you see in front of you right now"




UPDATE 1- So here's a real quote from the butt-stopping issue. (God why am I actually reading this magazine?)

After 22 years at CVS, and a multitude of different experiences throughout the organization, Foulkes has “gotten comfortable living in ambiguity,” she told DSN. “I’ve been thrust into situations where I just don’t know, and I have gotten comfortable not knowing."

I think what we just learned here is that the CVS President in charge of stores freely admits to, as many of her employees might put it, having her head up her ass.

Wow, I need to be breaking stories like this, These executives never seem to want to talk to me for some reason though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been to CVS headquarters and I can tell you, Woonsocket, RI has an impressive collection of assholes.
And they are training a whole new generation.....