Thursday, February 12, 2015

He Was The Best Of Motivators, He Was The Worst Of Motivators.

Two actual lines from two actual pieces of fan mail received here at Drugmonkey headquarters, honest to god. First up:


I Enjoyed reading your article .... It Is great to hear someone motivating others to take a risk, stay positive

Staying positive, that's what I'm all about baby. On to the next letter:

it's really inspiring to see someone who realizes just how much of a piece of shit everyone in the world is.

Which is kinda like being positive I guess, in a different sort of way.

Such is the dichotomy of the Drugmonkey experience. I am a meat filling of complexity mixed with the guacamole of mystery, wrapped in a riddle tortilla and served up held together with the tinfoil of enigma.

Which is why you keep coming back. Because understandable is boring.

Now I'm hungry all the sudden.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Well, I like your tinfoil wrapped enigmas.

Anonymous said...

And, that's how it goes. But, fortunately for us kiddies, that's not all he wrote.